Wednesday, August 3, 2016

2016-2017 Holiday Catalog Information

The 2016-2017 Holiday Catalog will go live Thursday, September 1st. The Holiday Catalog contains new stamp sets, tools, Design Series Paper, and bundles related to Halloween, Autumn, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Winter Holidays.

If you have ordered from me in the past year, you will automatically receive a 2016-2017 Holiday Catalog in the mail in August.
 
As a demonstrator I am able to preview and order from the Holiday Catalog before it is released to customers. I have to say this catalog is darling, amazing, and very festive! The color palettes are sure to put you in the holiday spirit! There are new great bundles too! You know I love coordinating products!

I'm placing my order this week! It's a good one! I cannot wait to share all of the wonderful products with you.

Once I am able to share, I will announce an Open Crafting Day/Catalog Launch Party to come try the new products! We will have Make and Takes, games, and prizes!

I will keep you updated! Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment