Monday, August 1, 2016

Even More Paper Pumpkin July 2016 What a Gem Alternative Projects

Here are a few more alternative projects that my mom and I came up with during our Paper Pumpkin Club. My mom created a sparkling birthday card using the diamond stamp image and one of the larger tags. I really love the layout and colors on this card! The layout is truly dynamic. I like the angle of the Basic Black cardstock strip across the middle and the scatter of diamonds.

Craft with Beth: Mom's Birthday Card Alternative Project for July 2016 What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Up! #imbringingbirthdaysback

The inside of the stamp has the birthday sentiment and more diamonds. My mom thinks she is still a starting stamper, but I think she is advancing and doing a terrific job creating her own cards!! Go Mom!!

Craft with Beth: Mom's Birthday Card Alternative Project for July 2016 What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Up! #imbringingbirthdaysback

I couldn't resist making a small banner! I cut five triangles from the smaller box to make this party banner. I used the solid triangles and punched my own 1/8" holes.

Craft with Beth: Party Banner Alternative Project for July 2016 What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Up! #imbringingbirthdaysback

Here is a close up of one of the pennants. I used the Back to Basics Alphabet, however you could substitute Labeler Alphabet.

Craft with Beth: Party Banner Alternative Project for July 2016 What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Up! #imbringingbirthdaysback

The last project I made was a planner clip with a tassel. I was trying to think of a way to use up the last bits of the thick baker's twine. I wasn't completely happy with the pre-made planner bookmarks, so I made my own.

I wrapped thick baker's twine around one end of a jumbo paper clip and tied the top with the pre-cut piece of twine. I can see making more of these planner clips with regular baker's twine and even washi tape. I purchased the jumbo paper clips at my local office supply store.

Craft with Beth: Planner Catalog Tassel Clip Alternative Project for July 2016 What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Up! #imbringingbirthdaysback

I am all about my planner! But, you could also use these tassel clips for saving pages in magazines, books, and catalogs.

Craft with Beth: Planner Catalog Tassel Clip Alternative Project for July 2016 What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Up!

What other alternative projects have you created with your Paper Pumpkin Kits? I would love to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth



More What a Gem July 2016 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects Project Supply List
Stamps
What a Gem
Paper
Whisper White
Basic Black
Emerald Envy
Flirty Flamingo
Pink Pirouette
Ink
Peekaboo Peach
Flirty Flamingo
Pear Pizzazz
Emerald Envy
Basic Black Archival
Embellishments
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Jumbo Gold Paper Clips
What a Gem July 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer
Bone Folder
Grid Paper
Stampin’ Mist Cleaner
Stampin’ Scrub
Stampin’ Pierce Mat
Paper Snips
SNAIL Adhesive
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Acrylic Blocks A and B
Click here to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment