Saturday, August 13, 2016

Leave Your Mark!

Let everyone know that your projects are made by hand, with love!

 Craft with Beth: I Stamped This Angel Policy Stamp Set Information

Available in wood-mount or clear-mount, the I Stamped This Stamp Set includes 16 stamps, giving you a variety of ways to say that your project was created with care using quality Stampin’ Up! products. Download the flyer here to see the stamps in full size.


I Stamped This Angel Policy Stamp Set
Item #
Product Name
Retail (USD)
Wood-Mounted Stamp Set
$25.00
Clear-Mounted Stamp Set
$18.00

This set also includes two different sizes of “© Stampin' Up!” for you to stamp onto projects that you create to sell. If you do sell your cards and paper crafting projects that feature Stampin' Up! stamps, this copyright stamp should be included on your projects. Click here for more information about the Stampin' Up! Angel Policy.

I have this stamp set as well as the Angel Policy Stamp Set that just retired at the end of May. I have to say I like this one much better! The fork, knife, and spoon image is just darling! The hand stamped by image is fantastic. The from my heart image is precious! This stamp set also enhances my sense of pride in my work!

You can use these stamps for projects you don't sell too. Adding the hand stamped image lets everyone know you created something special just for them! The recipients of my cards know when they see these stamped images on the backs of my cards that I made them especially for them!

Don't limit these stamps to the backs of your projects only! Try making a tag with the hot air balloon image to include on a birthday present. Use the from my kitchen image on a recipe card or as a tag for a jar of homemade jam. Or, even stamp the one of a kind image onto the onesie stamp from the Made with Love stamp set for that special baby gift! I hope you include the I Stamped This stamp set in your next order!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment