Friday, August 5, 2016

Floral Phrases Wedding Card

This card started out as something completely different. I attempted to cut the two Floral Phrases thinlits and place one at the top of the card and one at the bottom of the card. Then I stamped congratulations in the center of the two dies. I missed and partially stamped the top die! I was a smidgen off.

Craft with Beth: Floral Phrases Wedding Card

I was about to start over when I thought maybe a ribbon would look nice across the card instead.  I added Tip Top Taupe striped ribbon and the wedding wishes sentiment. I used the layering circles to embellish the sentiment. The mistake was covered completely.

Craft with Beth: Floral Phrases Wedding Card

I love this heartfelt sentiment on the inside of the card! Even though I didn't start out with this layout, it turned out really pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment