Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Paper Pumpkin: August 2016 Bold Botanicals

My August 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived in the mail! I admittedly found myself feeling a wee bit jealous when my mom called me yesterday to say her kit arrived. She was kind enough to give me a sneak peek at the entire kit contents!

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Bold Botanicals Cover

This month's kit is called Bold Botanicals and features two cute cards and one gift card holder or mini card. Look at all of the supplies that come with this month's kit! The wooden leaves and flowers are really sweet. I like the Cajun Craze and Mint Macaron printed paper too. The little note cards with the ruled lines are darling!

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Bold Botanicals Kit Content Supplies

I have some ideas for the corner flower stamp! The ideas are coming! Stay tuned for alternative project ideas.

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Bold Botanicals Kit Color Scheme Palette

The colors are Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Tangerine Tango, and Tip Top Taupe. I love this color combination! It reminds me of leaves turning to oranges and browns against an early fall sky.


Our next Paper Pumpkin Kit Club is Saturday, August 27th from 1pm to 4pm. We will assemble and create alternative projects using the kit's supplies as well as additional Stampin' Up! products. Bring your Paper Pumpkin Kit and scissors. This event is free. However, please RSVP at least two days prior by text, phone, or email. I want to prepare enough refreshments for everyone.

Even if you are not a subscriber, come to our club meeting to try a project and to see how fun Paper Pumpkin is! You may just sign up!

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin Kit Coordinating Colors Chart

Check out the Paper Pumpkin Kit Coordinating Colors Chart to see all of the colors used in this kit as well as past kits.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment