Saturday, August 27, 2016

Paper Pumpkin August 2016 Bold Botanicals Alternative Project #2

The second alternative project I created with a gift card holder using the emboss resist technique.

Craft with Beth: August 2016 Bold Botanicals Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternative Project Gift Card Holder Emboss Resist

First I die cut the gift card holder from Bermuda Bay cardstock. Then I cut a 2-5/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Shimmery White cardstock.

In the center of the Shimmery White cardstock, I stamped the For You image with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed one sentiment with clear embossing powder and the other sentiment with copper embossing powder.

For this resist emboss, I used the ink refills and an aquapainter. On Clear Block E, I dropped two drops each of Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, and Cajun Craze. Once the paper was cool, I swished the lightest color Mint Macaron ink across the center of the sentiment. Then I swished the Bermuda Bay on top and then Cajun Craze on the bottom of the sentiment. Once all of the ink was dry, I rubbed a folded paper towel over the embossed sentiment to clean off any stray ink.

The closure is made with a 3/4" circle of Cajun Craze cardstock propped up with a dimensional.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth



August 2016 Alternative Paper Pumpkin Project #2 Emboss Resist Gift Card Holder Project Supply List
Stamps
Bold Botanicals
Paper
Bermuda Bay
Shimmery White
Cajun Craze
Early Espresso
Ink
Cajun Craze
Bermuda Bay
Mint Macaron
Versamark
Embellishments
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Copper Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer
Bone Folder
Grid Paper
Stampin’ Mist Cleaner
Stampin’ Scrub
Stampin’ Pierce Mat
SNAIL Adhesive
Gift Card Holder Framelit
Acrylic Blocks D
Big Shot Machine
August 2016 Bold Botanicals  Paper Pumpkin Kit
3/4" Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Aquapainter
Heat Tool
Embossing Buddy
Click here to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment