Monday, August 15, 2016

Wishing You Warmth and Cheer

Here is a quick, cozy Christmas card using the soon to be released Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF and the Warmth and Cheer stamp set.

Craft with Beth: Warmth and Cheer Dynamic Knit Texturized Impressions Embossing Folder TIEF Stampin' Up! Christmas Card

This card is a modified CASE from Wednesday's post. I changed the Whisper White rectangle into a scallop square using the Layered Squares Framelits and rotated the Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF.

The detail of the Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF is amazing! As a longtime knitter, I can say the purl stitches between the cables are truly life-like. This TIEF is quickly becoming my favorite embossing folder. I can't wait to make more projects!

If you have not ordered from me in the last 12 months and would like a copy of the 2016-2017 Holiday Catalog, please contact me today with your request and mailing address.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment