Friday, November 4, 2016

Moroccan Nights Birthday Card

I'm sure you have noticed how much I like embossing! Whether it is dry embossing with embossing folders, heat embossing with the heat tool, or creating an embossing resist, I love it all! This birthday card is no different.

Craft with Beth: Moroccan Nights Birthday Card Emboss Resist

The Moroccan Nights stamp set is perfect for embossing. I love the detail in the mosaic image, which is also gorgeous in copper!

Here I used dry and heat embossing. First, I stamped the mosaic image randomly on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. You could also use white embossing powder.

Next I sponged Night of Navy and Rich Razzleberry ink randomly across the cardstock. I wiped the embossed areas to remove any excess ink.

Across the center, I layered a piece of Night of Navy card stock with a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock embossed with the Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF).

In the middle, I placed a decorative label with the birthday sentiment.

To add extra embellishment, I added gold enamel shapes to the center of each mosaic image.

Have you tried embossing? I would love to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth


Moroccan Nights Birthday Card Project Supply List
Stamps
#141718 Moroccan Nights (Clear-Mount)
#141715 Moroccan Nights (Wood-Mount)
#142034 Confetti Celebration (Clear-Mount)
#141510 Confetti Celebration (Wood-Mount)
Paper
#100730 Whisper White
#115316 Rich Razzleberry
#100867 Night of Navy
Ink
#126950 Rich Razzleberry
#126970 Night of Navy
#102283 Versamark
Embellishments
#141678 Metallic Enamel Shapes
#109130 Clear Embossing Powder
Tools
#120907 Decorative Label Punch
#129053 Heat Tool
#103083 Embossing Buddy
#138287 Elegant Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF)

No comments:

Post a Comment