Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day with your loved ones! I spent the day running errands and delivering some Valentine treats! I deliver to almost all of my doctors' offices, my trainers, my friends, my customers, and community services like the post office. I love bringing a smile to people's days!

Craft with Beth: Heart Happiness Dove Chocolate Treat Holder Pinwheel Teeny Tiny Wishes Classic Label Punch Valentine Valentine's Day St Saint 3D

I have a few treats to deliver to those I will see tomorrow, Friday, and Sunday. I have also delivered a bunch of treats last week to many of my customers. If I haven't seen you lately, I have some Valentine's candy treats for you at our next class and meeting.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment