Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Retired Favorites Now Added to the Clearance Rack!

Craft with Beth: Clearance Rack Title Graphic

The Clearance Rack has been updated with all kinds of retired favorites, including the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (Item #1495920). This designer series paper pack is perfect for through out the year but especially spring and summer. I love the bright and soft mix of colors in the flowers, the leaves, and in the birds.


This is one of my all-time favorite designer series paper packs. I know it was a favorite of many of my demonstrator team members and of my customers. I am sure this was one of your favorites too! Check out the Clearance Rack soon because I don't expect this designer series paper to last long on the Clearance Rack!

Check out what's new on the Clearance Rack today and take advantage of the savings while they are available!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

++++++++++++++++++
Shop Online 24/7 in my Online Store
Check out the Clearance Rack
Sign up for Classes, Events, and Retreat Days
Sign up for my newsletter and mailing list or request a catalog
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin
Join my Stampin' Team - the Purrfect Stampers!
Visit my YouTube Channel
Follow me Social Media! I post on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment