Thursday, December 22, 2022

Grateful for all you do Double-Time Stamping Cards

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On December 27th, I will be sharing two double-time stamping Bamboo Beauty cards.

Bamboo Beauty stamp set friendship card triple-time stamping double-time stamping technique


These Bamboo Beauty cards are only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for these friendship/thank you and sympathy cards, please, sign up for my email list by December 26th, 2022.

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment