Thursday, January 5, 2023

This card is purrfect for your Valentine!

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On October 11th, I will be sharing a fun fold card featuring the Love Cats stamp set and the Country Floral Designer Series Paper.

Love Cats stamp set, card, Valentine's Day, fun fold, flap fold card


This Valentine's Day card is only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this Valentine cat card, please, sign up for my email list by January 9th, 2023.

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment