Thursday, June 1, 2023

The Winner of the Second Sunday Sketches #49 is...

Carrie Burr! Congratulations, Carrie! Carrie is the winner of the 49th Second Sunday Sketches card sketch challenge! Your prize, a mystery ribbon sampler and stamp set from my retired product cache and an extra surprise prize, will be in the mail on June 5th, 2023.

Second Sunday Sketches #49 card sketch challenge with measurements card entry graduation class of 2023 card Carrie Burr
 
I love how Carrie used the Birthday Fiesta dies to create a graduation banner! What a very clever and creative idea! My mind is blown! I just love your card, Carrie!

Check out the other entries for the 49th Second Sunday Sketch card challenge. Toni created a fun and patriotic hello card. I like how Toni used the stamps in the stars to create her banner. Pat's card is bright and colorful! I like how she used the rainbow designer series paper across the top and the bottom. It really makes the banner stand out even more. The patterned paper is so cheery! I love how colorful Toni and Pat's cards are! Well done! Thank you for participating in May's Second Sunday Sketches!

Second Sunday Sketches #49 card sketch challenge with measurements card entry patriotic hello friendship card Toni Shaw

Second Sunday Sketches #49 card sketch challenge with measurements card entry congratulations card rainbow patterned paper banner Pat Arnold


Want More Second Sunday Sketches? 

The next Second Sunday Sketches card challenge starts on June 11th, 2023. The prize will be a mystery ribbon package and a stamp set from my retired product cache.

June 2023 Second Sunday Sketches #50 challenge sketch challenge prize graphic

Share Second Sunday Sketches with a Friend

Be sure to join in on the fun and share with a friend! If you enter the Second Sunday Sketches challenge, you can get a bonus surprise prize by sharing this challenge with a friend (for US residents only)! Here's how to get a bonus surprise prize. Limit two bonus surprise prizes per person per month.
  1. Enter into June's Second Sunday Sketches challenge
  2. Share June's Second Sunday Sketches challenge with a friend
  3. Have your friend submit their June's challenge card entry. Email me that your friend has submitted their card entry. Submit your complete mailing address and the name of the friend that you shared with. I will confirm their entry and then send you a bonus surprise prize 1-3 business days after I draw June's winner.


Happy Stamping!
Beth

P.S. Ever wonder how I draw for the Second Sunday Sketches winner? I use an app called Tiny Decisions. I input all of the names of the participants onto the wheel and spin it. The name that the wheel stops on is the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment