Monday, February 22, 2016

Number of Years Birthday Card Class

My mother's birthday is in a few weeks. I wanted to make a card that was extra special because she is so special. It had to be something spectacular. Currently, she is in love with all things banner. I decided to combine a card and a banner together! 


I made an accordion-style card full of celebratory candles and a matching box. This is such a memorable card that I wanted to share it with you in a class!


The class will be held on Saturday, March 19th from 1pm to 4pm. The cost is $10. Supplies are included. Please bring a bone folder, glue stick, SNAIL Adhesive, and scissors. Light refreshments will be served. Please contact me to sign up! Space is limited. Please RSVP no later than Wednesday, March 16th. I can't wait to create this heart-warming birthday card with you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment