Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Little Moments Emboss Resist

The emboss resist technique is a gorgeous way to highlight the large mosaic image in the Moroccan Nights stamp set! The Rich Razzleberry sponged background really makes the mosaic tiles POP!

Craft with Beth: Moroccan Nights Emboss Resist Thinking of You Card Stampin' Up!

I started with a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White. I stamped the large mosaic image using Versamark ink randomly and embossed with clear embossing powder. Next I sponged Rich Razzleberry all over the cardstock. I did a combination of swiping and pouncing to create a varied texture. After sponging, I wiped the embossed mosaic images with a tissue to remove any excess ink.

I used the 2-1/2", 2", and 1-1/2" scalloped squares from the new Layering Squares Framelits to make a little frame around the The Little Moments sentiment. Gold 1/4" trim is wrapped around two corners to add interest and sparkle. The gold enamel circles further enhance the richness of this sweet thinking of you card.





I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the the longer mosaic image on the inside of the card. I used Rich Razzleberry and Night of Navy ink pads.

I hope you give this technique a try! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth




The Little Moments Emboss Resist Project Supply List
Stamps
Moroccan Nights
Watercolor Wings
Paper
Whisper White
Rich Razzleberry
Night of Navy
Ink
Night of Navy
Rich Razzleberry
Versamark
Basic Black Archival
Embellishments
Metallic Enamel Embellishments
Gold 1/4" Trim
Clear Embossing Powder
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer
Bone Folder
Grid Paper
Stampin’ Mist Cleaner
Stampin’ Scrub
Stampin’ Pierce Mat
Acrylic Blocks B, E, and H
SNAIL Adhesive
Big Shot Machine
Layering Squares Framelits
Sponge
Embossing Buddy
Heat Tool
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Click here to start shopping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment