Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Winner of the 10th Second Sunday Sketches is...

Donna Foreman! Congratulations, Donna! She is the winner of the 10th Second Sunday Sketches card sketch challenge! Your prize, the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seaming Binding Ribbon and 3 handmade cards, will be in the mail on Monday!

Craft with Beth: Stampin' Up! Second Sunday Sketches 10 card sketch challenge with measurements Donna Foreman Valentine's Day Valentine

I love how Donna used the heart die cuts diagonally across the card front! The sentiment, the stitched oval die cut, and the designer series paper are so beautiful together!

Check out the other entries for the 10th Second Sunday Sketch card challenge. How clever to recess the Birthday Bonanza animal friends in Candy's birthday card below! February is a wonderful month to embellish your cards and projects with hearts! Toni paired Valentine's Day sentiments perfectly! I love the way Pat used three colors of coordinating greens to stamp her herbs! It makes me want to start planting my garden now! I am so happy that you are enjoying this sketch challenge! It really means the world to me that you are having fun and creating!

Craft with Beth: Stampin' Up! Second Sunday Sketches 10 card sketch challenge with measurements Candy Nash Birthday Bonanza stamp set bundle metallic baker's twine and sequin combo pack

Craft with Beth: Stampin' Up! Second Sunday Sketches 10 card sketch challenge with measurements Pat Arnold herb plants for you thinking of you card

Craft with Beth: Stampin' Up! Second Sunday Sketches 10 card sketch challenge with measurements Pat Arnold herb plants for you thinking of you card

Craft with Beth: Stampin' Up! Second Sunday Sketches 10 card sketch challenge with measurements Toni Shaw Valentine's Day Valentine hearts All my love specialty designer series paper

Missed this Second Sunday Sketches? 

Not to worry. The next Second Sunday Sketches card challenge starts on March 8th. The prize will be a spool of Peaceful Poppies Elements (Item #151327) and 3 handmade cards from me.

Craft with Beth: Stampin' Up! Second Sunday Sketches  10 challenge number card challenge sketch challenge prize graphic #151327 Peaceful Poppies Elements March 2020

Share Second Sunday Sketches with a Friend

Come back on March 8th for the next Second Sunday Sketches! Be sure to join in on the fun and share with a friend! Starting in March 2020, if you enter the Second Sunday Sketches challenge, you can get a bonus surprise prize by sharing this challenge with a friend (for US residents only)! Here's how to get a bonus surprise prize.
  1. Enter into March's Second Sunday Sketches challenge
  2. Share March's Second Sunday Sketches challenge with a friend
  3. Have your friend submit their March's challenge card entry to me
  4. Email me that your friend has submitted their card entry. Submit your complete mailing address and the name of the friend that you shared with. I will send you a bonus surprise prize.
If you have shared Second Sunday Sketches in the past, don't worry. I got you covered! I have a list of everyone that shared and will be mailing out extra surprises to you!

I look forward to seeing your card entry for March!

Happy Stamping!
Beth

++++++++++++++++++
Shop Online 24/7 in my Online Store
Check out the Clearance Rack
Sign up for Classes, Events, and Retreat Days
Sign up for my newsletter and mailing list or request a catalog
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin
Join my Stampin' Team - the Purrfect Stampers!
Visit my YouTube Channel
Follow me Social Media! I post on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook
Follow me on Instagram


P.P.S. Ever wonder how I draw for the Second Sunday Sketches winner? I use an app called Tiny Decisions. I input all of the names of the participants onto the wheel and spin it. The name that the wheel stops on is the winner.

Craft with Beth: Second Sunday Sketches card sketch challenge with measurements winner drawing graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment