Monday, December 14, 2020

NEW!! Book a card consultation!

I am offering a brand new service for a limited time! I am offering a limited number of cardmaking consultations and private lessons with me. Each consultation or private lesson is priced at $37 USD. You can book a 30 minute consultation or private lesson to 

  • brainstorm a card for a special occasion
  • ask questions about a particular technique
  • get clarification on a fun fold
  • learn a new cardmaking skill
  • and more!

Why book a consultation or private cardmaking lesson with me? I have been stamping and making cards since I was about 12 and have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 7+ years. I have a B.A. in Elementary Education and am a certified teacher K-8 with years of teaching experience with elementary grades as well as grades 9-12 and continuing adult education. I am also a Sylvan certified in reading, writing, mathematics, and study skills. 

I love teaching and sharing my cardmaking knowledge! I am happy to help you build your stamping skills! Contact me to schedule a cardmaking consultation or private lesson! 

Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment