Thursday, March 31, 2016

Farewell to Sale-A-Bration 2016!

This is the final day of Sale-A-Bration 2016! I can't believe it is here already! I wanted to share one last Sale-A-Bration project with you. The final project is a CASE from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. It is the gift bag from page 14 featuring the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set.

Craft with Beth: Sale-A-Bration Honeycomb Happiness You're So Sweet Gift Bag

 I wanted to say thank you to all of my customers! I have the best customers! Thank you for helping me achieve and far exceed my Sale-A-Bration goals! I am so appreciative of all of you! Without you this would not have been possible!

I changed the gift bag into a coordinating card. The color scheme is Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, and Blushing Bride.

Craft with Beth: Sale-A-Bration Honeycomb Happiness You're So Sweet Thank You Card

The card base is stamped with the balloon stamp using Versamark ink then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The striped banner is from the 2015-2017 In Colors DSP. I cut the striped paper on the diagonal to make the stripes look vertically oriented instead of diagonally oriented. The strip is 2" x about 8". Once the strip was cut, I punched the end using the Triple Banner Punch. I glued the banner on the cardbase, leaving the excess cardstock hanging off the top. After the glue dried, I trimmed the excess cardstock with paper snips.

The ice cream tag is a 2" x 8.5" strip of Whisper White cardstock. I punched one end with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. I stamped the ice cream in Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the sentiment in Blushing Bride. Once I was happy with the stamping, I trimmed the excess cardstock with the Stampin' Trimmer. To complete the tag, I added a honeycomb embellishment, a little Crumb Cake circle at the top, a bow, and a few rhinestones.

I was so excited about this project, I completely forgot to use the Embossing Buddy. I had a few spots of errant embossing powder. I covered them with rhinestones! Rhinestones make excellent mistake covers!

Craft with Beth: Sale-A-Bration Honeycomb Happiness You're So Sweet Thank You Card

The inside is matted with Whisper White cardstock. The thank you sentiment is from Many Thanks in the Annual catalog. The bottom is lined with Mint Macaron washi tape from the Occasions catalog hostess section and Silver Glimmer Paper.

I hope you have enjoyed Sale-A-Bration as much as I have! There are a few more hours to place your final Sale-A-Bration orders. Click here to start shopping!

Craft with Beth: Sale-A-Bration Product Chart

I appreciate you stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment