Sunday, June 19, 2016

Paper Pumpkin: June 2016 Banner Surprise

My mom called me late afternoon yesterday to tell me she received her June 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit. She was so excited that she ripped open the box and the kit contents! My mom was thrilled with this month's kit: Banner Surprise. We love banners!!


This month's kit is a card and a banner all in one! The banners are wrapped around the card and act as the primary embellishment. How clever and cute! I can't wait to give these cards to my family and friends!

The banner is made with clear plastic triangular pouches instead of cardstock. My mom and I both agree that this is awesome! There are so many alternative possibilities! We can see this banner for birthdays, graduation, anniversaries, Fourth of July, babies, and more!

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin June 2016 Banner Surprise Alternative Project Fourth of July Banner 4th

Since the Fourth of July is near, I thought this kit would make a great patriotic banner. Here is a Fourth of July Banner that I came up with as an alternative project.

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin June 2016 Banner Surprise Alternative Project Fourth of July Banner 4th
 
I used the negative space of the letter stickers to create a stencil. I sponged HAPPY in Real Red and Night of Navy ink. I then stamped the lined circle image that came with the kit around each circle in Versamark and embossed them with silver embossing powder.

Craft with Beth: Paper Pumpkin June 2016 Banner Surprise Alternative Project Fourth of July Banner 4th

On each end, I stamped the starburst image from Perpetual Birthday Calendar in Real Red and in Night of Navy. I filled each pouch with red, blue, and silver sequins.

This is a great banner to kick off our nation's birthday!

I would love to see what other ideas you have for June's Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth


Fourth of July Banner Paper Pumpkin June 2016 Kit Alternative Project Supply List
Stamps
Paper Pumpkin June 2016
Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Paper
Paper Pumpkin June 2016 Kit Contents
Ink
Versamark ink pad
Real Red ink Pad
Night of Navy ink pad
Embellishments
Silver Embossing Powder
Brights Sequins
Metallic Sequins
Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer
Bone Folder
Clear Acrylic Blocks B and D
Grid Paper
Stampin’ Mist Cleaner
Stampin’ Scrub
Stampin’ Pierce Mat
Foam Adhesive Strips
Paper Snips
Heat Tool
Embossing Buddy
Click here to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment