Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Woohoo!! The Catalog is Live!!

2016-2017 Annual Catalog Thumbnail

The wait is over! The 2016-2017 Annual Catalog is now live and ready for you to shop! Check out all of its wonderfulness now!

Even though, I ordered during the demonstrator pre-order, I placed another order today. I ordered the Jar of Love Bundle, the Seaside Shore Stamp Set, the Sweet Cupcake Bundle, and a few other goodies. I am really excited to share the technique Sarah showed us at On Stage with the Sweet Cupcake Bundle. Once this bundle arrives, I will put it on the Technique Tuesday calendar to teach this delectable technique.

Love and Affection Stamp Set

The Stamp of the Month Class will be held on Tuesday, June 21st. Choose either the morning session 10:30am - 12:30pm or the evening session 6:30pm - 8:30pm. This month's featured stamp set is Love & Affection. We will make four projects using this sweet, floral stamp set. Sign up by phone, text, or email. Order Love & Affection by the end of this week to have your stamp set before class.

This Saturday is the Catalog Kick Off Party at my house from 10am until 3pm. There will be door prizes, samples, Make & Takes, and delicious treats! There is no fee for this event. I hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment