Friday, May 27, 2016

Get Ready for the New Catalog!

To help get ready for the new Annual Catalog, I have updated and added a few reference sheets and printables.

The Wish List Template is ready to print and record all of your favorite items! I know you are going to love the new catalog, so make sure you print extra copies! I printed mine! Yep, I want everything!

I updated the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Color Coordination Charts to include the new catalog goodies. This chart lists the colors that are featured in each DSP pack, making it easier to select matching or similar colors for your projects. 

The Current Stampin' Up! Color Chart now includes the 2016-2018 In Colors.

The Current RGB & Hex Codes Chart also now includes the 2016-2018 In Colors.

To keep track of past In Colors, I created a separate RGB & Hex Codes for In Colors chart. The In Colors Chart includes all of the In Colors since I became a demonstrator. I am going to really miss Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, and Mossy Meadow!

There are only a few more days left to shop from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and the 2016 Occasions Catalog! Don't miss out on your favorite items!

My Catalog Kick Off Party is Saturday, June 4th from 10am to 3pm. There will be prizes, games, make and takes,and food! I have some amazing samples to share with you too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment