Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the Fourth Be with You!

Happy May 4th! I saw this amazing and fantastic card on the card swap board at On Stage 2016. I love Star Wars! I have been trying my best not to share it with you until today in honor of May the Fourth!

Craft with Beth: May the Fourth Be With You Punch Art Birthday Card Star Wars

How stinking adorable is this card!?!? I love it! I think you could recreate this card with the extra-large oval punch and the word window punch. However, if you don't have the word window punch, you could try the corner rounder punch on a 1/4" strip of cardstock.

I apologize that I don't know who made this card. The cards were attached to the display boards and I could not reach high enough to take it down. If this is your card, please let me know. I want to give you credit for this terrific card!

I'm sure all Star Wars fans would love a birthday card like this! I know I would! May the Fourth Be with You!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment