Monday, May 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Kit: Many Manly Occasions

I often struggle with creating the perfect masculine card. I could spend an afternoon arranging and rearranging different ideas and colors trying to get the layout just right. So, I'm thrilled that this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit is all about the men in our lives!


The stamp set includes sentiments for occasions throughout the year and for dad, grandpa, son, brother, uncle, and friend. The die cut triangular and rectangular pieces are fantastic! I love the Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, and Night of Navy together.

I really like this kit! There are so many opportunities for alternative projects! You could use the die cut background as a stencil or the negative space for the happy sentiment die cut for a great ombre effect! If you are not as big a fan of the orange as I am, you could change the background color.

My Paper Pumpkin Kit Club will meet on Saturday, May 28th from 1pm to 4pm to assemble our kits and try some alternative projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment