Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Products Added!

New products have been added to the Clearance Rack! Discounts are up to 60%! There are a ton of - 107 - amazing papers, stamps, and embellishments available again for as long as they are in supply.

Craft with Beth: Clearance Rack Graphic Title

Holy cow! This selection is awesome! This may be the best Clearance Rack ever! Blackberry Bliss cardstock is back! Winter Wonderland Vellum DSP stack is back! Love! I cannot foresee these goodies being in stock for very long!

Craft with Beth: Winter Wonderland DSP Vellum

I am ecstatic that the Gift Bow Bigz Die, the Banner Punch, and the 7-8" Scalloped Circle Punch are back while supplies last! These are three of my favorite must have tools that retired in June. I recommend snatching them up while you can, especially with the holidays coming soon! They are perfect for gift wrapping.

Craft with Beth: Gift Bow Bigz Die Gift Basket

I made a sweet gift basket using the Gift Bow Bigz Die and the 7-8" Scalloped Circle Punch. Look how fluffy this bow is! I know for a fact that the recipient of this gift basket still has this bow and will not part with it! It is that fabulous!


This DSP is called Merry Moments and is also available on the Clearance Rack! So are the Iced Rhinestones! Score!

Craft with Beth: Gift Bow Bigz Die Gift Basket Candy Holder Treats

Spider Web Doilies are back too! I can't believe it! Just in time for Halloween! I loved these doilies! You can cut them out, sponge them, add glitter or embossing powder to them!

Craft with Beth: Spider Web Doilies

If you would like to place an order for any of these fantastic products, please contact me today or shop in my online store! Clearance items as fabulous as these will NOT last long. Please don't miss out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment