Wednesday, April 12, 2017

June 1st is just around the corner!

I value all of my customers! Without you, I would not be where I am today! Thank you so much for your support and your friendship! To show my appreciation, I mail complimentary catalogs as they are published throughout the year. With the release of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog on June 1st, 2017 getting closer, I will be getting ready to mail the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogs directly to you.


If you have ordered from me within the last 12 months or signed up for my catalog list at the craft show, you will automatically receive a complimentary copy of the new Annual Catalog in the mail. It will be mailed to your house in the middle of May.

If you have not ordered from me within the last 12 months and would like the new annual catalog, please contact me by text, phone, or email with your catalog request by April 15th, 2017. Please be sure to include your complete mailing address with your request. A complimentary copy of the new Annual Catalog will be mailed to your house in the middle of May.

If you have requested digital catalogs only, I will send a link to the digital catalog to you on June 1st, 2017 when the catalog goes live.

Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance to you. I am happy to help! I look forward to stamping with you!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment