Thursday, April 27, 2017

Look what's back!

The Clearance Rack has been updated with some awesome goodies! Some of my favorite papers and embellishments are available again while supplies last.

https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100&dbwsdemoid=2123316

The Petals and Paisleys Designer Series Paper is BACK! WOOHOO!! I love the color palette and paisleys! It reminds of crisp autumn days and Thanksgiving. Oh, and the copper foil is heavenly!

Craft with Beth: Petals and Paisleys Designer Series Paper

Craft with Beth: Petals and Paisleys Designer Series Paper

I am also SUPER excited the the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Pack is back too! I love this paper! You get 48 sheets of 12" by 12" gorgeous Designer Series Paper! It is a great value. I used up almost two full packs of this paper when it first came out! I may just have to get another pack!

Craft with Beth: It's My Party Designer Series Paper Pack

Craft with Beth: It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack Gift Card Holder

Craft with Beth: It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack Birthday Banner

Craft with Beth: It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack Birthday Card

The wonderful cotton ribbons are back. These ribbons tie and lay so nicely on cards, bookmarks, and gift packaging.

Craft with Beth: Cotton Ribbon Cheerful Critters Valentine's Day CASED Card Scalloped Tag Topper

Some FAB Halloween papers and embellishments are back too!  I could go on and on! This is a great selection at discounts up to 60%!

Check out the Clearance Rack today and order your favorite products while supplies last! I know I am!

I appreciate you stopping by!
Beth






No comments:

Post a Comment