Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Say Eek! if You Love Rosettes

Craft with Beth: Spooky Cat Spooky Night DSP Halloween Garland Banner Rosette Rosettes Stampin Up

I love a rosette! And, I love a rosette banner even more! This frightful little rosette banner is hanging underneath the mantle in my family room. Rosettes are super easy and quick to make using the Simply Scored Board.

The rosettes measure 5" in diameter. So, I cut 2 pieces of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper for each rosette that measured 2-1/2" x 12". I scored each piece of Designer Series Paper every 1/2".

For the embellishment I die cut the largest stitched oval, the second largest oval, and the largest scalloped oval in Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Cajun Craze cardstock, respectively. I also die cut the word eek plus an exclamation mark from the Large Letters Framelits with Basic Black cardstock.

Craft with Beth: Spooky Cat Spooky Night DSP Halloween Garland Banner Rosette Rosettes Stampin Up

I attached a small piece of Shimmery Black Ribbon to the back of each rosette. The string to hang each of the rosettes is also Shimmery Black Ribbon. Can I just say I am madly in love with all of the ribbons this year?! I am already on my second spool of Shimmery Black Ribbon, and I plan on ordering more!
 
Craft with Beth: Spooky Cat Spooky Night DSP Halloween Garland Banner Rosette Rosettes Stampin Up

I was having so much fun making rosettes, I couldn't help myself and made this witchy Cat Punch rosette. I added a longer ribbon on the back to drape around a wine bottle or hang as an ornament.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment