Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Lovely Little Wreath

April's Paper Pumpkin arrived in my mailbox while I was at On Stage. Although I have not completed the project yet, I did see completed kits on display at On Stage. I think the wreaths are adorable! I LOVE wreaths! I have all of the wreath stamp sets and wreaths all over my house! This month's Lovely Little Wreath will be a perfect addition to my home decor! I cannot wait to put it together!

I think this wreath could be used for more than springtime and using more than just the yellow flowers included in the kit. I can see using this wreath in the summer and in the winter too. How about using the Garden in Bloom stamps, the Spiral Flower Die, or even little Real Red circles for holly berries? What about adding snowflakes or a poinsettia? The flowers from the bonus stamp set All About Everything? The possibilities are endless! I would love to see what you create!

In the meantime, check out this great video from Paper Pumpkin!


The bonus thank you stamp set is called All About Everything. It includes fantastic sentiments, flowers, leaves, and stems. This photograph from the Paper Pumpkin website features examples using the All About Everything stamp set. Stunning!

April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit Lovely Little Wreath Bonus Stamp Set All About Everything Examples

At On Stage, not only were we able to get a sneak peek of the May 2016 Kit, we even made one of the projects! Alisha from Paper Pumpkin said we could share a photo of the May 2016 Kit! You are going to love next month's kit too! I do! I love love love the triangular die cut, the colors, the stars, and the fonts!

May 2016 Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek

To get this project and others sign up before May 10th to receive May's Kit seen above. Sign up in my store today.

I would love to see what you create with your April 2016 Lovely Little Wreath Kit and All About Everything stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment