Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tie Dye Ribbon Gift Box

I've created this sweet gift box to continue practicing my gift packaging goal. I cut a 8" square piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and used the gift box punch board to make a medium sizedbox.


The tag is punched from the Tag Punch that is retiring. The flowers are from the Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch. The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch. I am sad to see that a lot of punches are retiring this year!

The sentiment is from the March 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit.


The ribbon is a 24" piece of Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon sponged randomly with Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo. I started by daubing Melon Mambo along the length of the ribbon every inch or so. I next filled in the what was still white with Daffodil Delight. Then I sponged Tempting Turquoise over the top of the Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.

Next time, I may add white embossing to the sides of the box or even the Decorative Dots TIEF. I would love to see how you would decorate your gift boxes!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment