Monday, April 25, 2016

On Stage 2016: Sneak Peek and Make & Takes

I had an amazing time at On Stage 2016! As a demonstrator I was able to see and create with many of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog! I am so excited to share some sneak peeks with you!

The 2016-2017 Annual Catalog starts on June 1st, 2016. If you have ordered from me this year, I have placed an order to automatically send a 2016-2017 Annual Catalog directly to you. It should ship around May 16th. If you don't receive your catalog by May 30th, please contact me to get your 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.

We previewed many stamp and punch sets during the convention! I am truly excited for the catalog release on June 1st! I know you are going to love all of the new products! I have already started my wish list!

Here are the samples we made using some of the new stamp sets.


I love this product suite! It's called Affectionately Yours. It includes a gorgeous floral stamp set, two embossing folders, washi tape, and stunning DSP! I am really looking forward to putting a class together with the Affectionately Yours product suite. I ordered all of the product suite products during the premiere purchase order! I have seven ideas already!


This heart tri-fold card comes from an all inclusive kit called Oh, Happy Day! The kit comes with all of the embellishments, card bases, and stamps to create 20 different, gorgeous cards! I ordered this kit too!


Check out this little card of awesomeness! That's right! It is a shaker card! Stampin' Up! is bringing back adhesive foam in strips! No more trying to make your own cardboard templates or fussing with dimensionals! Hooray! We made this confetti birthday shaker card using the new adhesive foam strips, the new confetti punch, and the new stamp set! I have tons of ideas for shaker cards using this new stamp set as well as a few others! You bet I ordered the adhesive foam strips, the confetti punch, and the stamp set!

Here is the news you have been waiting for! Here are the 2016-2018 In Colors!

On Stage 2016: 2016-2018 In Color Reference Sheet

We made this handy chart showing the cardstock, ink pad, and markers in each of the five new In Colors. The new colors are called Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum. They remind me of happy, beachy, summertime colors. They also remind me of tropical flowers and fruity cocktails! I am excited to start using these new colors! I think Flirty Flamingo and Dapper Denim are my favorites right now, but I know all of them will become my favorites! I ordered the ink pads, the cardstock sampler pack, the markers, and the ink refills.

Which new In Color is your favorite?


Yes, I totally ordered all of the products demonstrators could order from the On Stage premiere purchase! This is just a sampling!

I am working on scheduling some classes for the Affectionately Yours product suite and for the shaker cards. Please contact me today to let me know what dates are convenient for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment