Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Iconic Christmas Home Decor

My mom bought me this glittery Christmas tree from the Christmas Tree Shop. I love that store! Many of my wreaths and pillows come from there too. What better way to decorate it than with the Iconic Christmas Bundle?!

Craft with Beth: Iconic Christmas Stampin Up Christmas Tree home decor 3d

This project came together quickly and easily with only a small scrap of cardstock. I cut out and colored three each of all of the icon stamps. Then I attached them to the tree with glue dots(R). I attached them only on the front so you wouldn't see the backs of the icon stamps.

Craft with Beth: Iconic Christmas Stampin Up Christmas Tree home decor 3d

 Here is a closeup of the icons on the tree. The glitter makes the tree stand out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

P.S. The Home Sweet Home plaque is from one of my dear customers. How sweet of her to think of me!



Iconic Christmas Glitter Tree Ornaments Supply List
Stamps
#146059 Iconic Christmas Bundle (Photopolymer)
Paper
#100730 Whisper White
Ink
#140931 Archival Basic Black
#144581 Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend Marker
#131264 Many Marvelous Markers Stampin’ Write Marker Collection
Embellishments
#103683 Glue Dots
Tools
#126199 Stampin’ Pierce Mat
#143263 Big Shot
Green Glittery Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment