Wednesday, September 28, 2022

1 Week to go until the 12 Weeks of Christmas Email Series Begins!

12 weeks of Christmas title banner graphic


My FREE exclusive 12 Weeks of Christmas project email series starts October 5th. Each Wednesday for 12 Weeks, I will email a special Christmas project to my email subscribers complete with measurements, instructions, and photograph(s). I will share a variety of projects including cards, tags, gifts, and more! I will only be sharing these projects with my email list.


12 weeks of Christmas square graphic

 

If you are already on my email list, you don't have to do anything. You will automatically receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas series each Wednesday afternoon.

If you are not on my email list and want to receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas email series, sign up before October 5th HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog.

The first project email goes out at 1pm on October 5th! If you sign up after October 5th, you will not receive the projects that you missed. Make sure you sign up before October 5th HERE to receive all 12 weeks!

I can't wait to welcome you to my email list and to share these Christmas projects with you!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment