Tuesday, September 6, 2022

September's Newsletter is now available!

Happy September! I just sent my September newsletter to my email list. This month I share how to use the Baby Wipe Technique for fall and beyond cards and projects.


Hello Harvest Pleasant Pheasant Treat Cup 3D box Thanksgiving Baby Wipe Technique


Christmas Lights Baby Wipe Technique Card Snowflakes Lights Aglow Product Suite

Christmas Lights Baby Wipe Technique Card Christmas Tree Lights Aglow Product Suite Peace

I also share tips to care for your Simply Shammy and resize a die to fit your project. These are projects and tips that I only share with my email list. So, you have to be an email list subscriber to receive these project instructions and tips.


sign up for my email list here graphic


September's newsletter is available all September long when you sign up for my email list. If you are not an email list subscriber, you can subscribe today and receive September's newsletter.

I would love to welcome you to my email list! Sign up for my email list by entering your name and email in the sign up form at the top right corner of my blog.


Craft with Beth Card Tracker Chart Graphic
 

And, when you sign up for my email list I will also send you a card tracking chart (as a PDF) to help you keep track of which cards you send to whom. Track cards that you send for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, and more, so you never send the same card twice to the same person. 

I can't wait to see you on my email list! Sign up today in the upper right corner of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment