Thursday, October 13, 2022

Heat Embossed Abigail Rose Birthday Card

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On October 18th, I will be sharing this birthday card featuring a gold heat embossed greeting from the Go to Greetings stamp set on a background of the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper.


birthday card with flowered patterned paper in vanilla and dark brown with a gold embossing greeting stamped on vanilla paper towards the bottom of the card front decorated with 3 small brass butterflies; Cottage Rose, Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper, birthday, card

This Abigail Rose birthday card is only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this birthday card, please, sign up for my email list by October 17th, 2022.

Sign up for my emailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment