Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Happy October! 3 Variations of 1 Aperture Card

Happy October! I just sent out my October newsletter to my mailing list. This month I shared how to make an aperture card with dies and punches. 


Best Witches Halloween Aperture Card Witch Hat Builder Punch

You can create an aperture with most dies and punches. I even shared how to make an aperture with a builder punch.

 

Christmas Season Pine Cone Aperture Christmas Card

I also shared some tips to make card assembly easier. 


Painted Poppies Friendship Aperture Card

My October newsletter is available all month to new subscribers. If you sign up for my email list during October, you will also receive a copy of my October newsletter with the instructions, supply list, and measurements for all 3 cards. 

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue box to the right. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment