Friday, October 28, 2022

Christmas Wreath Pocket Gift Card Holder

Being a demonstrator, to me, means being part of an incredible stamping community. Part of my stamping community is my demonstrator team. They are an amazing group of ladies that I am so happy to be a part of! We talk throughout the week with each other, craft together, have in-person & online get togethers, go shopping together, have luncheons, play games, have bingo nights, and more.

We also have team meetings once a month on Zoom where we share projects and do challenges. Not all of my team members are local, and we all have different work hours, so it make sense to have our regular team meetings online.

pocket gift card holder with a wreath die cut in the center and the words Merry Christmas in the center of the wreath, Cottage Wreath, Christmas, Gift Card Holder, Pocket Card, 3D, Boughs of Holly DSP

 

During our October team meeting I shared a pocket gift card holder. The shape of this holder may be familiar, and I have made this style of pocket card before. However, the measurements for this gift card holder are my own.

pocket gift card holder with a wreath die cut in the center and the words Merry Christmas in the center of the wreath and the insert to the right with a gift card attached, Cottage Wreath, Christmas, Gift Card Holder, Pocket Card, 3D, Boughs of Holly DSP


I demonstrated how to make the pocket and how to make the insert. On the back of the insert is a piece of Basic White cardstock stamped with leaves, leaving plenty of room to write a special Christmas message.

pocket gift card holder with a wreath die cut in the center and the words Merry Christmas in the center of the wreath and the insert to the right, Cottage Wreath, Christmas, Gift Card Holder, Pocket Card, 3D, Boughs of Holly DSP


I named our team Purrfect Stampers because my husband and I have two adorable, amazing cats. We love and spoil our cats with toys, treats, blankets, and more! They are very loved! The name comes from a play on the words purr like the sound a cat makes and perfect. It is not a claim just a play on words. All of my team members also love animals.

Starter Kit Plus demonstrator joining special square graphic

 

Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? There are still a few more days to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s joining special - Starter Kit Plus!

New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4th-31st, 2022, those who sign up can get $155 USD worth of eligible products for only $99 USD (plus local tax) + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! 

Sign up HERE or contact me today for more information. 

For more promotion details, please, see my blog post HERE or Stampin' Up! HERE.

I would love to welcome you to the Purrfect Stampers Team!

Please, note that these are just some of the things that my demonstrator team does. It is not necessarily indicative of any other or all demonstrator teams. This post doesn't make any claims and is anecdotal only to share what the Purrfect Stampers Team does.

Thanks for stopping by!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment