Thursday, November 17, 2022

A Not So Ugly Christmas Sweater Card

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On November 22nd, I will be sharing a Christmas card using a simple inlay technique. I even add embossing powder and the heat tool to the mix!

Christmas card with an inlaid snowflake on a faux knitted background. The greeting says to you and yours this Christmas, Christmas, Knit Together, inlay, technique, Brightest Glow
 

This warm and cosy Christmas card is only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this Christmas card, please, sign up for my email list by November 21st, 2022.

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment