Thursday, November 10, 2022

Practice your Stampin' Blends skills with these friendship cards

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On November 15th, I will be sharing two autumnal friendship cards featuring the Hello Harvest Stamp Set and Die Bundle.


Hello Harvest autumnal floral friendship thinking of you card


These floral friendship cards is only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this Christmas card, please, sign up for my email list by Monday, November 14th, 2022.

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment