Thursday, November 3, 2022

Use Stencils to Create a Cozy Thanksgiving Card

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On November 8th, I will be sharing a Thanksgiving card and how to make a stenciled background with harvest colors.

Thanksgiving card with a pumpkin and a maple leaf with a plaid pattern in the background, Thanksgiving, stenciling, Painted Pheasant, stencil, technique


This Thanksgiving card is only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this harvest card, please, sign up for my email list by November 7th, 2022.

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. 

I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment