Thursday, November 24, 2022

Make Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper the feature on this Christmas card

Each Tuesday I send out my stamping newsletter to my email list. On November 22nd, I will be sharing this festive poinsettia Christmas card featuring the Brightest Glow stamp set and the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper.


Brightest Glow, poinsettia, Christmas, card, Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper, sneak peek of newsletter project


This sweet and simple Christmas card is only available to my email list subscribers. If you are already on my email list, you will automatically receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this card.

If you are not on my email list and would like to receive the project supply list, measurements, and instructions for this Christmas card, please, sign up for my email list by November 28th, 2022.

Sign up for my mailing list today HERE or in the bright blue sign up box in the upper right corner of my blog. I can't wait to welcome you as a subscriber!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment